Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] mega-flux

  • From"mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 25 Jun 2007 02:55:28 -0700
I submit to you a list of Fluxx Blanxx for my Mega-Fluxx deck.

At this point it is not a Mega-Fluxx deck any longer.

It uses cards from nearly all of the decks. I have used these Blanxx
to stich the decks together.

I am not settled on what is in and what isn't in this new deck.

I am using cards from 2.1-3.1 as a base.

I have added the Christian Booster

And as many Promos as I can. The out of print Promos I have made my
own version of.

I have added some Family Flux cards as seemed appropriate. Same with
Eco Fluxx. If I can make a bridging Goal then I can put in the keeper.
If not, they do not get just dumped in.

Here is there listing.

http://www.miceland.com/index.php/weblog/fluxx_blanxx_or_blanks/

I will make these available in Photoshop pending Andy's approval.

-mice