Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blanxx Page Ideas

  • From"Michael Taylor" <michaeltaylor1329@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 07 Aug 2007 12:52:24 +0000
At 17:09 -0500 07/08/06, James Hazelton wrote:
>Looney Labs should have a forum anyways--this mailing list system is
>a pretty old technology. Unfortunately, LL has better things to do
>with their time now than start up a forum system.

I prefer mailing lists, as the information comes to you, as opposed
taking time out to hunt for the information yourself.

Mailing lists are not old technology.  They are still as relevant as
they were 20 years ago.

I agree completely, forums are a hassle and tend to be dominated by people with the most free time.

Because mailing lists give everyone on it an equal change to post they dont tend to be crowded by the vocal minority.

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us