Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Blanxx Page Ideas

  • From"Melissa Parish" <beautifulfool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 11:42:28 -0500
Gmail does have the option to add a picture.  http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?ctx=%67mail&hl=en&answer=38355

On topic, though, you're hearing a lot of support for a mailing list because this is, well, a mailing list.  People who don't like mailing lists are not likely to be signed up here.  I think there are plenty of people out there who would much prefer a forum, but they're not chiming up on this list.  In any case, a poll of some sort would be a good way to figure this out. (sent out both via the mailing list and available on the Looney Labs main page)

~ Melissa