Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx - last chance to pre-order

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Sep 2007 13:42:52 -0400
I am holding in my hands the very first Zombie Fluxx decks!

They sent us a six pack for quality control, so we can start
shipping the moment the decks arrive at our warehouse next
week.  And they look beautiful!  Yay!

We will be including a free gift with all Zombie Fluxx orders
that are placed before the decks arrive - so it's your last
chance to get in on the pre-order and get this free gift...

Zombie Fluxx has an all new 5th type of card, called a Creeper.
You must play them the moment you draw them, and they usually
stop you from winning.  But not always...  sometimes even the
zombies themselves win!  It's crazy new Fluxx fun - if you love
Fluxx (and if you don't, why are you on this list?) you gotta
get this game!

Order your copy today if you have not placed an order yet!
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=306>

(Don't worry... this mystery gift will also go up for sale
in our webstore - so if you have your copy of Zombie Fluxx on
pre-order with your local game store, you will still have a
chance to get this mystery item from us later on.)

Thank you to everyone who has a deck (or decks) on order - we
will be shipping them out to you next week!

-Kristin (who is, oh my goodness, excited about this new game!)