Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] New Keeper: The Joker

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 04 Oct 2007 07:37:18 -0700
I had a light bulb today and made a new keeper.  I'll try it out in our regular lunchtime Fluxx game today.

The Joker
Counts as any keeper mentioned on the top card of the discard pile.

For example, if you have Death and The Joker, with Death By Chocolate as the goal, and somebody discards Chocolate or Chocolate Cookies, you'll win.

Another example, if you have The Joker, and someone plays Pollution in EcoFluxx, Water, Air, and Dirt will be discarded, then Pollution will go on top and The Joker will count as any of those three keepers.