Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] FLUXX Fans! Help me!

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 6 Oct 2007 22:19:43 -0400
O.K.
First of all, Congratulations!

Since this is for a proposal, and not a real game play card. Let me make the
following suggestion.

Use a FLUXX BLANK.
Hand write it on the card.
With her name on it.

Make sure she KNOWS it's not something you just bought somewhere. (it will
mean more, trust me on that)

Make a GOAL card and call it THE WEDDING

When one player puts LOVE into play, Play this GOAL immediately.
You must propose to your true love, and they must accept for you BOTH to
win.

(If anyone can word smith it better... please do)

Secondly, STACK THE DECK!

Put the two "new" cards on the top of the deck and put the goal All You Need
Is Love on the bottom of the deck.

It's not hard to shuffle and keep the two cards on the top of the deck and
All You Need Is Love on the bottom. (Keeping three cards on the top is a lot
more difficult)  Start/practice your shuffle so AYNIL stays on the bottom
and the other two stay on top.

Deal the cards so SHE gets the keeper LOVE and you get the goal THE WEDDING.
(The top two cards)

Deal her the AYNIL card from the bottom of the deck any time after that.
(Practice this move as well, its not that hard)

By doing this, you have a guaranteed play of the LOVE keeper in a maximum of
her second turn. (Most likely she will play it immediately)

When she does, Play your "THE WEDDING" card and make that proposal.

It's sneaky and romantic!

BEST OF LUCK!!

-Bob