Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] FLUXX Fans! Help me!

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Oct 2007 09:49:35 -0500
I love this idea and am a softie romantic, so I would gladly print up any cards you needed.  I use a laser printer to make them almost as good as the real thing.  (Here's a sample of my work:  http://www.chriskice.com/images/newfluxxcards.jpg)

E-mail me off-list if you are interested.  (It should only take a day or so to get the cards made and in the mail.)

Chris