Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New Keeper: The Joker

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 7 Oct 2007 19:01:00 -0400
On Oct 4, 2007, at 12:07 PM, Christopher Hickman wrote:
At one point we had Draw 5, Play 4, X = X + 1, a hand limit, a keeper limit, several bonuses and I had The Computer. Holy Crap that was confusing. I played Rules Reset just to make sense of it. :)

It actually made me think of a new goal:

Complex Bureaucracy
If there are more than seven New Rules in play, the player whose turn it is wins.

Hmm, or should everybody lose... ;)

Hey, now that the Zombie Victory "Ungoal" exists, I think that I *shall* make this an Ungoal, and everybody loses, though I'm wording it as "If there are more New Rules in play than 2 times the number of players, everybody loses." That way it is affected by X = X + 1, as well.