Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New Keeper: The Joker

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 Oct 2007 11:18:23 -0500

On 10/4/07, Tucker <jazzfish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A Complex Bureaucracy
> If there are more than seven New Rules in play, the player whose turn it
> is wins.

I like the sound of this, maybe even more than I like The Joker. The
number might need tweaking, but the principle is neat.

Speaking of, has anyone implemented "Rule Limit" cards? "If, at the end of
your turn, there are more than N Rule cards, discard rule cards down to N.
You may not discard Rule Limit."

I have Rule Limit 6 in my deck. It works so-so. It's effective, but not always fun.

As for Complex Bureaucracy, it would be too powerful in my deck. A dozen rules at a time is the norm for us.