Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Creepers and Everybody Gets 1

  • FromDavid Schuetz <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 Oct 2007 16:56:08 -0400
> When you play Everybody Gets 1, what happens if one of the cards you
> draw is a Creeper?  Do you play it and draw a replacement, or can you
> give it to another player who must then play it (and not draw a
> replacement, since he did not draw it)?  I guess the question is, does
> drawing cards as part of Everybody Gets 1 count as "holding" cards?

My answer may depend on the wording of "Everybody Gets 1," but I'd say that it's not your zombie.  The main point of that action is you get to give everybody a card from the deck, and you get to choose which ones.

Flip it around -- if it said "everybody else has to draw and keep one card" they'd obviously go to the other players, creepers and all, so this is exactly that situation but with the bonus that you get to decide who gets what.

At least, that's the way *I'd* play it.

david.