Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Creepers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • FromAnthony Kozar <anthonykozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 14 Oct 2007 12:33:47 -0400
Scott Sulzer wrote on 10/14/07 5:20 AM:

> There should also be two new catagories placed in the Fluxx Blanxx
> Suggestion pages on the Rabbit Wiki (Creeper and Ungoal).  As well, the
> Spider keeper should probably be moved to the Creeper catagory.

I already added these pages last night with an entry for each.  And I saw
your Spider keeper and also thought that it should be a Creeper now.

Somebody mentioned "Vampire Fluxx" -- I think a single Vampire Creeper would
be pretty straightforward to design.  I am sure that it would have aversions
to Sunshine, Water, and The Cross ... maybe Vampire Bats too ...

Or how about a "Scooby Fluxx" expansion ?  With "Jeepers Creepers", of
course ;)

> Since a couple of suggestions have already been made, I'll put out a couple
> of "groups" myself.  One of the areas I work in deals with food safety, so
> having Creepers such as Bacteria and Mold which can prevent any food keepers
> from being used towards goals.  Also, as an Ungoal, Health Inspection, if
> there are n "Unhealthy" creepers on the table (bacteria, virus, mold, etc),
> you get shut down by the Health Inspector and everyone loses.

These sound like interesting ideas.  Go ahead and write them up!

Anthony Kozar
anthonykozar AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://anthonykozar.net/