Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Creepers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • FromAnthony Kozar <anthonykozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Oct 2007 17:08:21 -0400
Carol Townsend wrote on 10/13/07 3:54 PM:

> Heh... Creepers....
>
> like the Radioactive Potato.... heh heh heh....

Yes, I want to make more non-Zombie Creepers for the other Fluxx variants.
For example:

Cockroaches - You cannot win if you have this card.  Discard this card if
Sunlight or The Sun is on the table.  During your turn, if another player
has Water, Dirt, or at least 1 food keeper (overkill?), you may move
Cockroaches to that player.

> I would put in my 2¢ worth here and say "how about packs of 5" - each
> separate card type in a pack of 5.  5 Blanxx Keepers in one pack, 5 Blanxx
> Goals in another pack, etc.

I do like this idea since I initially wished for more New Rules blanks in
the packs, but think of all those extra SKU numbers!

> I would also love to see Blank Blanxx - where you've got the Fluxx back but
> a totally white front - so that when we print out cards on stickers

I still have my all blank card from Fluxx 2.0.  I am trying to decide
whether to use it for a Creeper or UnGoal (instant gratification) or maybe
save it for when I come up with a seventh type of card ...

Anthony Kozar
anthonykozar AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://anthonykozar.net/