Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Creepers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • FromDaveSter64@xxxxxxx
  • DateSun, 14 Oct 2007 12:05:17 EDT
Excellent to hear that, Andy! Even though I still have some of the first Blanxx at my shop, I will have to order some so I (and my customers) can make some Creepers.

Dave

In a message dated 10/14/2007 10:09:01 AM Central Daylight Time, andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Since the Fluxx Blanxx packs are out of stock and I am guessing they need
> to be reprinted, it would be really cool if some blank Creepers could make
> their way into the pack.

Fluxx Blanxx 2.0 is now at the printers. It will include 6 cards: a cover
card, a blank Keeper, a blank Goal, a blank Action, a blank New Rules, and
yes, a blank Creeper.

> Also, one blank UnGoal card per pack would be awesome!

Sorry, there won't be a blank UnGoal in the set.

The new version will sell for $2 and will be available in a few weeks!