Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Creepers and Fluxx Blanxx

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 Oct 2007 14:54:26 -0500
On 10/13/07, Anthony Kozar <anthonykozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, some Zombies wandered home with me last night and made it rather
difficult for me to sleep.  Since the Creepers won't leave my brain alone
and they keep inspiring new ideas for more of them, I have this wish to
express:

Heh... Creepers....

like the Radioactive Potato.... heh heh heh....

Since the Fluxx Blanxx packs are out of stock and I am guessing they need to
be reprinted, it would be really cool if some blank Creepers could make
their way into the pack.

Two Creepers would certainly be enough in my opinion and the number of Goal
cards could be reduced to make room.  Also, one blank UnGoal card per pack
would be awesome!

I would put in my 2¢ worth here and say "how about packs of 5" - each separate card type in a pack of 5.  5 Blanxx Keepers in one pack, 5 Blanxx Goals in another pack, etc.

I bought a bunch of Blanxx for putting together a Family Fluxx Beta-playtest a long while ago, and I have a TON of Goals left and only a few Actions and Keepers.  Having the ability to buy in sets allows for a "whatever you need to get" consumer friendly approach rather than "we say that you'll use X number of Keepers for every Y number of Goals" totalitarian oligarchical approach.  (is "oligarchical" even a word??)  <g>

I would also love to see Blank Blanxx - where you've got the Fluxx back but a totally white front - so that when we print out cards on stickers (that already have the green Keeper Bar and basic text of a standard keeper already printed on the stickers) the text that is already on the Blanxx card doesn't also show through.

But... that's just on my wish list for the future,
Carol
--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits
skype-in line 630.448.4946