Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Mixing Zombies and original Fluxx

  • From"Rev. Bob" <redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 25 Oct 2007 13:08:48 -0400
On 10/13/07, Anthony Kozar <anthonykozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for some casual opinions (not necessarily official rulings)
> about how to play Zombie Fluxx cards when mixed with other varieties of
> Fluxx.

Now that I've got ZF in-hand, some of the issues you mentioned tie in
to questions I have.

The use of three concepts - Zombie (a card), Zombie (one zombie on a
card) and Creeper - seem to be used almost interchangeably despite
being different things, which causes some confusion.  For instance,
the Zombie Baseball Team requires nine Zombies - meaning nine total
zombies, not nine distinct Zombie Creeper cards.  What about cards
like the Weapon Bonus - if I have one weapon and a Zombie Quartet, can
I discard that (because it's one Zombie card) or not (because I can
only kill one of the four zombies)?  Then there are the cards that
dispose of Creepers - do these affect non-Zombie Creepers like the
Radioactive Potato?

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook