Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx Question

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 3 Jan 2008 08:25:02 -0600
Short answer to long question:

Any goal is fulfilled when the conditions are met.  Immediately.

Longer answer:
The cards have no memory of where they used to be (nor do they anticipate where they are going next).  As soon as Zombie Victory hit the table, you won.  The requisite number of Creepers were out and you had none.  Period. Done. Winner!  Pick 'em up, shuffle up and deal.  Next hand!

Yes, it's fun to not lose on your first go, but that's the way Fluxx is... sometimes you win when you're trying not to.

Welcome to the list and glad you're a fan!
Carol