Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Renaming Martian Fluxx?

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 3 Mar 2008 13:12:51 -0800 (PST)
My early favorite was Alien Fluxx, but I'm inclined to now move more
in line with the general consensus of the thread (so far) and pick one
of the Invasion-related names.

Between Fluxx Invaders and Fluxx: Invasion, I personally prefer the
former, because you're playing as the invaders.  ": Invasion" to me
invokes a focus on the resistance to the said invasion, rather than
on the invaders.  As usual, just my opinion; I'll buy several copies
either way  ;-)

Looking forward to it!

-Joe (Ankhst)