Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Twin Agenda

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 10:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
I like the idea, and also like that one could stymie the game temporarily
by playing two conflicting goals (e.g. Peace (No War) & War And Death)...
so someone will have to throw in a new nonconflicting goal for anyone to
have a chance to win.

-Ankhst

breakdown below pts rule name              description ----