Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Twin Agenda

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 14:21:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008, Mike Hargreaves wrote:

NEW RULE - Twin Agenda
[Picture of a goal cards with the standard +1]
[...]
You win only if you satisfy all Goals.

Let me hear your thoughts good people.

My thought is that it will be very difficult to achieve almost all the time. So it's not much fun; it's operationally too close to "Nobody can win until this rule is trashed."

*Occasionally* somebody would succeed, which is certainly a lot of fun, but I think it would be too rare to be worthwhile.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't thrown you in military prison
without trial, it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not
because of the Fifth Amendment.