Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] New Goal - Propaganda

  • FromMunin <raven.in.an.ash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Mar 2008 23:29:37 -0400
Being the proud owner of a Fluxx 3.0 deck, I have necessarily sat down to examine the goals to keepers ratios. I discovered a couple of keepers that were only part of one goal each, and thus I came up with the following pairing.

Propaganda - The player who as both Television and War on the table wins.

I mention it here since I have yet to see it on a list of Blanxx Goals, and it evens things out in my deck.

-Brenda

--
Three tall windows open on a view of English countryside which is tranquil in spring, cheerful in summer, melancholy in autumn and gloomy in winter -- just as English landscape should be.
--JS&MN