Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Eaten by Zero Zombies?

  • From"Scott Sulzer" <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Mar 2008 04:01:02 -0700
Gonna try answering your questions, even though I'm not Andy.:)

Larry says nothing about Keepers (As you pointed out, I believe) so I think
it should work against him, since he is a Zombie.

On the Dead Friends rule, it says you have to target your Friend(s) first.
If they aren't in front of you, they aren't your friend, so you don't (or
shouldn't) have to target them first.

-----Original Message-----
From: fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bryan Stout
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 7:07 PM
To: Fluxx Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Fluxx] Eaten by Zero Zombies?

Thanks Andy!

Did you see my own questions?  The two I feel most uncertain about are:

- Can you win while owning both Larry the Zombie and the Sonic
Tranquililzer?

- If the Dead Friends rule is in force and you own the Shotgun, do you have
to kill *other* players' Friends before you can kill your own Zombies?

Thanks again!