Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] RE: Fluxx Digest, Vol 36, Issue 21

  • From"Kevin D. Lintz" <kli773@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Aug 2008 08:06:13 -0500
To me, the conflict doesn't seem to come in the Hand Limit card, but in the
"Play All". That's where people I play with would call 'foul'; if a player
is choosing to ignore the rule that says he must play all. What order do the
rules take effect?
Everyone assumes that the "Draw X" must be the first thing a person does on
their turn, but is that always true? Changing the order observing the of the
rules "Play All" and "Hand Limit 2" can have profound differences, like the
video shows. Is it possible to observe the rules in any order you like? Hand
Limit 1-I discard down to one, Play All-I play my one card, Draw 4-I draw my
cards, my turn ends.
Thoughts?