Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Does "Get On With It!" avoid an existing rule "Play All"?

  • FromAnnOn <ann_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 09 Aug 2008 07:47:15 -0600
hi,
If there are two rules on table "Play All", "Get On With It!" and a player chooses the "Get On With It!" the hand cards are discarded, the current draw limit is picked up but the "Get On With It!" card says the "your turn ends immediately". Does the player play all the hand cards or not? I assume that all hand limits, keeper limits still apply.

(For the hand limit I would prefer to have it apply only at the end of the turn. My reason for this is when a play has no cards, picks one and should be forced to play one but there is a hand limit 0 the player can choose to discard down to the hand limit without playing any cards. To me being forced on occasion to play bad cards is part of the Fluxx general style.)