Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] 1,2,5! + Inflation

  • FromAniLocatN@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 5 Nov 2008 18:16:33 EST
Can someone give an exact wording on Inflation? I'm running on memory of the X=X+1 card that said all numerals on all other cards are increased by one. Unless there's something really tricky with the wording of Inflation, these cards in no way contradict eachother since 1, 2, 5! uses numerals which would be increased by Inflation.

Some of my questions from the main bit were indeed a bit silly and pointless, but they were still asked by atleast one person of the group I was playing with. We try and play as the card was likely intended, but in cases like Run Away! Run Away!, and Return of the Dead, they're vague enough that it caused a fair amount of head scratching as to the right way to go about things.

It should be noted that the people I play with are heavy TCG players of such things as MTG. And several of us are the type to build those really exploitive combo decks, so rules and the exact ways things interact are very important to us.

AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)