Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Bring Out Your Dead + Lets Do That Again

  • From"Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Nov 2008 09:26:46 -0500
I agree.  BOYD would "start the new discard pile", and LDTA would follow it.

In situations like that -- where one Action card ends up invoking another, such as BOYD or Draw 3 Play 2 -- I place the Actions in a face-up stack on the table.  When one Action's actions have completed, I discard it, freeing up the earlier Actions; the last-in-first-out stack keeps the order of discarding clear.

Bryan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 3:01 AM
Subject: [Fluxx] Bring Out Your Dead + Lets Do That Again

If I use Lets Do That Again on Bring Out Your Dead, does LDTA end up shuffled into the deck, or does it end up being the top card ot the discard pile?

I believe that it ends up on top, since LDTA does not resolve until the card you chose with it also resolves. This effectively means that you hold LDTA in a special area until all other things involving it are taken care of. Then you discard it. BOYD is on the bottom, LDTA is on top of it.

-Tobias Amaranth