Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Bring Out Your Dead + Lets Do That Again

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Nov 2008 16:03:28 -0500
On Wednesday, November 12, 2008, at 02:04PM, "Bryan Stout" <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I agree with Carol and Christopher, and prefer a loose, fun feeling in
>Fluxx.  It's only when cards like Composting or Muckraking are in the game
>that you need to worry about discard order.  And even then, it's not very
>confusing to keep the Actions in a stack on the table.

Hmm... Even in the case that Composting is out, we don't worry about that kind of thing.  If someone tried to abuse the system, we'd just invoke the unwritten Meta Rule that always applies to our games: "Don't Be a Dick!"

Topher