Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Combining various Fluxx editions

  • From"mice r.r." <miceland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Dec 2008 23:48:00 -0800
I have made some combination Goals listed here.

http://www.miceland.com/index.php/weblog/fluxx_blanxx_or_blanks/

Also listed are other cards I wanted in my Mega-Deck.

I also use the Christian Booster because it lends itself to Vampire
Hunting related Goals.

Lastly I made some translations of the Spanish Deck before the 10th
anniversary cards came out.

-mice