Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Flower and Traitor questions

  • FromBart Janssens <bartjanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 03 Aug 2009 00:08:30 -0400
A few questions regarding promo cards and Fluxx 4.0:

- The Flower promo card counts as either Love or Death.... but Death is a Creeper now. Is the Flower considered a non-Creeper version of Death?

- The Traitor promo card gets a bit weird around other Creepers.

- Suppose I have the Traitor and another Creeper - Death, for instance. Someone else fulfills the current Goal condition. Do I win, or does the Creeper stop me? - Same scenario... except now the other player has Death, not me. Said other player fulfills the Goal... but it's not one that requires/allows Death. So, since he doesn't win, that means I don't?