Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] Re: [Rabbits] List problem

  • FromTim Seiger <squatront@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Jun 2005 16:07:24 -0400
Interesting. I'll accept it as a middle ground. Although I agree with
Doug that the best solution would be if all mail programs had a
reply-to-list command (and all list programs added the same header
such that it could work reliably). Then I could reply to you
personally, the list, or both with out having any extra typing or
deleting. But since neither gmail or thunderbird seem to have a
'reply-to-list' function, I'll just have to dream.

But yes, adding to the reply-to, instead of clobbering seems safer to
me (although it also probab/y means more duplicate emails for me....)

-Tim