Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] Binary Dice

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 2 Mar 2007 06:25:21 -0500
On Mar 1, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Marc Hartstein wrote:

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 02:36:50PM -0800, Christopher Hickman wrote:

Never heard of anything for D20, but I made binary D6 dice out of wood
because of their prominence in my favorite book growing up,
Christopher, about a kid (named Christopher) who learned a bunch of
sweet powers from this weird psionics teacher guy.

How did you solve the problem of ambiguous orientation?  Underline?  It
would be really easy to make dice in which 100 looks like 001.

I used a stylized 1 that had a clear orientation, like the number 1 in the Courier font.