Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] hard drive recommendations?

  • Fromssuehle@xxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 25 May 2007 08:36:51 -0400
Buy.com run specials every week and you can usually beat any price out there with them. And they use google checkout which is an additional $10 off.

On 5/25/07, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Geeks!

So, I lost a hard drive recently and I need to replace it. In fact, I want
two. I'm looking to buy a matched pair of external mac-compatible hard
drives. Of course, I'm looking for reliability, plenty of space, and as low
a price as possible... but I don't need outrageously big hard drives, 250
gig each is probably enough. Anyway, does anyone have a recommendation for
me for some place I can order something specific, which is maybe on sale or
something?

-- Andy