Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

[Geeks] What is Geekalize?

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 05 Aug 2007 11:25:04 -0400
Rabbity Geeks -

Has anyone looked at this new web site? <http://geekalize.com/>

They had a booth at Origins, and I talked to the owner and picked
up some literature. I'm wondering how we might promote our games
here - in particular the new Zombie Fluxx release when it comes
out in early October. He said they are doing a lot of contests,
and I could contact the owner about giving away some Zombie Fluxx
decks... but before I do that I want to know if the site is any
good and worth the effort.

If anyone messes around with this site, please let me know what
you think - any advice on *easy* things we could do to promote
our games here are welcome - or please just dig in and put stuff
about us on this site!  It seems to be very much fan driven...

again, our most geek focused links:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/geekgames.html>
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurGames/freecomputercard.html>

Thanks for helping us tell more computer geeks about our games!

-Kristin