Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] Treehouse for the Palm/ipod/cell

  • From"Jason McIntosh" <jmac@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Aug 2007 23:17:01 -0400
On 8/27/07, Brian Campbell < lambda@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 What you really want is an AJAX app where you just
click on the piece you want to move and where you want to move it,
and it updates your display without having to reload the whole page.

Ask me about this in a couple of months. :)

The Volity folks (Y.T. included) have been creating a web-based port of our Java client application this year, and we're nearly to an alpha release. Once everything seems to work, among the first orders of business will be porting over the current games we host, including Treehouse.

I'll burble on the list when there's stuff more exciting than our usual Tic-Tac-Toe demos to show off.

--
Jason McIntosh
Email:   jmac@xxxxxxxxxx

President and Founder