Re: [Icehouse] Pikemen Online

  • FromJacob Davenport <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 Sep 2005 21:50:01 -0400
Thanks very much for creating an on-line version of my game. Another person started making a version of it, not on-line, and he did a very good job, but he also found it hard to make a great AI. There as so many possible moves at any moment, a brute force algorithm is pretty useless.

Unfortunately, I have failed to log into Super Duper Games. I've tried to use the name "Continental Drift" but I've never gotten confirmation email that I had a working account, nor do I get anything when I ask to have my password resent. Can you figure out what the problem is? I probably used the email address superdupergames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. As you may have guessed, just about any address to the domain brightestbulb.net works.

Thanks!

Jacob