[Icehouse] Pikemen Online

  • Fromaaron@xxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 14 Sep 2005 12:25:16 -0600 (MDT)
I am again pleased to announce the addition of a new game to the Super
Duper Games lineup called 'Pikemen.'  This is another Icehouse game  where
the pieces represent pikemen that can face in various directions.
  The object of the game is to capture a given number of your opponent's
pieces.  The default game is to 12 points but 15 and 20 point variants
have been implemented.  I hope you enjoy!  As always, feedback and bug
reports are warmly welcomed.

For those of you who are new, don't hesitate to visit the SDG wiki at
http://wiki.daltons.ca.  The Wishlist page is a place to suggest future
games and the TODO page shows my current activities.  School has started
again for me, so please be patient if I can't get back to you right away.
I am not ignoring you =)

Good Gaming!
Aaron

P.S. As announced on the SDG-Announce mailing list, SDG *will be offline*
for the weekend starting at 8pm MST Friday September 16th.  This will
allow us to upgrade our server OS and migrate to the new canonical url
superdupergames.org.  If you have any questions or concerns, don't
hesitate to contact me.