[Icehouse] Re: Origami Pyramids

  • FromTony Vigil <tjvigil66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jan 2006 10:37:42 -0800 (PST)
Ryan,

I'll be giving your pyramids a go sometime this week.  What type of paper would you suggest I use?  Is origami paper any better than standard inkjet printer paper?  I tend to think that origami paper will be easier to deal.  I've found that trying this many folds with inkjet printed paper (a full red square) get's a bit daunting since the ink kinda soaks the paper a bit... especially at the center.

Laurie,

I used siccors to cut my first stack of pyramids, then switched over to an exacto knife (with straight edge) for the rest.  The exacto knife was faster & cleaner!

I'll add fold in tabs to each side & post a new PDF asap. :D

- Tony