Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Jan 2006 16:48:38 -0500
Yeah, I had some trouble understanding the rules too.

I managed to figure out that tipping unstacks a tower, but not where the pieces go if there is a piece in the way. For example, say you have a stack SL next to M. If you tip SL towards M, do you get S L M, S M L, or what?

When swapping pieces, does "swapped pieces are re-oriented" mean that they have to be changed to the orientation of the piece they were swapped with? Or re-oriented any way you want?