Re: [Icehouse] Made in the USA?

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Jan 2006 09:15:26 -0600
Scott Sulzer wrote:
I believe I speak for everyone on this list when I say that we will
continue to support Looney Labs and Icehouse no matter what the final
decision is.  You make fine games and do your best to do what you think
is right while doing it.  I don't think we can really expect more than
that.
I second this. Despite what I said earlier, I never intended to imply that I wouldn't keep supporting Looney Labs. Chrononauts is my favorite game and I also love Fluxx, EAC, and Icehouse. I'll be a loyal Rabbit and personal fan regardless of what direction things go.

Chris