Re: [Icehouse] Made in the USA?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Jan 2006 11:21:46 -0500
Stop? Stop caring about keeping our jobs local? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just stop caring. Our forefathers bought our liberty in blood and then put it in the care of those who would sell our liberty for more power and more money. That makes me angry. I can't just turn off my principles.

Kristin asked for input on their problem. Obviously they'll have to work around it for now, but when you have weeds in your garden, do you work around them by cutting the tops off or do you go for the root? This problem should be solved at its root, and federal regulation created this problem.