Re: [Icehouse] Made in the USA?

  • FromBenjamin Kleber <benjamin.kleber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Jan 2006 12:49:11 -0500
The points have been made already, but I figure another voice added might help.

"Made In The USA" is economically good, ecologically good, makes us
feel pride in our country, and all of that.... but at the heart of it,
Looney Labs is two things:
-A source of happiness for a whole lot of poeple
-A living for a small clan of Looney folk

If production moves to an ecologically sound and economically linked
country, it will further both of the above. We will continue to buy
games that make us happy, and the Looneys will make a living. We
believe in idealism, but we also want Looney Labs to thrive. L.L.
already has my devotion and if the answer is, "We tried as hard as we
could, but this is what we needed to do to make it work," then that's
all I need to hear.

I saw make the move, if that's what needs to happen. I'll still be
here, and I'll still be playing and buying. And no part of me is going
to be disapointed.

Benjamin