Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse rules v3

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Jan 2006 11:30:40 -0500
You say that you "explained things" but the point is that new players should be able to play the game sans-explanation based solely on the instructions on the side of the tube.

We need the game to expand the market base, and it is imperative that it is an elegant game that anybody can pick up and just "get it."