Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse: Alternate packaging?

  • FromKarl von Laudermann <karlvonl@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Feb 2006 13:55:18 -0500

On Feb 4, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Kristin Looney wrote:

this was originally our plan...   but there isn't room

the tubes fit the pyramids perfectly - no room for a slip of paper. :(

Huh? I just tried slipping a piece of paper, folded around the corner, into the tube of my cyan stash, and it went in just fine. Granted, it's a *little* tight at the corner, because the corners are rounded, but that just means that the paper doesn't just fall in, it has to be pushed. Also, the paper I used isn't very thick; 20 lb. weight I believe. But it seems doable. Or have you switched to tighter tubes recently? My cyan stash is from back whenever they first became available to rabbits.

--
                Karl von Laudermann
                karlvonl@xxxxxxx