RE: [Icehouse] Treehouse rules V-6

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Feb 2006 15:59:27 -0500
> This affects the rules printing, because the
> number -> move correspondence would need to
> be indicated somehow.

That's not a big deal.  The die face could just be printed inside the little
bordered box that names the action.  For example, the little box that says
TIP would have the die face for 1 printed there inside the box.  The box has
a small bit of room to grow to the left and right and the font size could
shrink a point or so to accommodate.

> I know it's probably too late now, but...

Yeah, it probably is.

> (In fact, I'm in the initial brainstorming
> stage of a game design that uses TWO Treehouse
> sets (with 2 d6) and maybe a Volcano board.)

Cool. :)