Re: [Icehouse] Zero-pip pyramids

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Feb 2006 15:36:48 -0500
On Feb 10, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Ryan Hackel wrote:

The wiki has not been able to directly upload images since last May. Tom Phoenix (Rootbeer) has a clumsy workaround. There's also a (probably related) issue with the logo, which is currently the sunflower default. If anyone out there knows MediaWiki well, we could use your help.

I don't have any particular experience with MediaWiki, but I'm familiar with system administration and programming in general, and I have offered to help before, but haven't ever heard anything back about it.