Re: [Icehouse] Zero-pip pyramids

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Feb 2006 14:39:26 -0500
Cool! How did you make them? They look really nice; it looks from the picture that they match the regular pieces really well.

On Feb 10, 2006, at 2:28 PM, Jesse Welton wrote:

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:00:40PM -0500, Ryan Hackel wrote:

I just wrote up an article on odd-size pyramids.  Check it out:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Zero-pip_pyramids.

I was planning to save it as a little surprise for Origins, but I made
a set of 0-pointers back in November.  They don't exactly conform to
the linear size progression, but it's close enough.  :)  I was going
to upload an image to add to the page above, but the irking wiki seems
quite determined to silently ignore my upload.  Therefore, I have
instead put the image here:

http://jwelton.v-space.org/discuss/icehouse/ZeroPointers.jpg

-Jesse