Re: [Icehouse] The new pyramid idea

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Feb 2006 11:49:42 -0500
Joseph Peterson writes:
 > If the plan is to start selling ONLY this way, I would recommend that
 > the dice be generic dice in Looney colors, or something.  I don't like
 > the idea of wasting all those dice.  Or maybe someone needs to come up
 > with a *very* compelling game that requires 5 of the dice.

The full Treehouse rules shows the die number -> action mapping:

http://wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/Rules.html

which I assumed meant that they were going to just ship a normal die
instead of making custom dice.  But maybe not?  The product page still
mentions the custom die.

By the way, this picture should probably be updated with the new House
configuration:

http://wunderland.com/icehouse/Treehouse/pics/TreeHouseFirstPic.jpg

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx