Re: [Icehouse] Fifth Pyramid Color?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Mar 2006 08:09:06 -0800 (PST)
Derek H. wrote:
> I currently own 4 stashes with the "standard" colors
> (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue) - and would like to buy a
> fifth set to play TreeHouse.  I know the standard  extra
> color is black, which seems good, but I'm wondering if
> clear might not be better (and cooler!).  Which one would
> work well with other IceHouse games, or is there really
> no difference?

White, black (and now gray) add a whole new attribute to the
pieces, opacity, but this attribute is somewhat underutilized
in the world of Icehouse gaming.

I don't see all that much difference, really. Go with what
would make you personally happiest.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx