[Icehouse] Fifth Pyramid Color?

  • From"Derek Hohls" <dhohls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Mar 2006 15:50:58 +0200
I currently own 4 stashes with the "standard" colors
(Red, Yellow, Green, Blue) - and would like to buy a
fifth set to play TreeHouse.  I know the standard  extra
color is black, which seems good, but I'm wondering if
clear might not be better (and cooler!).  Which one would
work well with other IceHouse games, or is there really
no difference?

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.