[Icehouse] Treehouse reference card

  • From"Chuck Durfee" <tangentier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 02 May 2006 12:08:00 -0600
I found myself with my Purple Bag wanting to show some friends Treehouse, but didn't have the rules handy. I don't own a Treehouse stash yet and thus I was thwarted. So, I decided to solve my problem by making a ICE7-sized Treehouse reference card, and thought I would post it here to share. Let me know what you think.

In case the attachment doesn't come through, I'm serving a copy at http://browncoat.home.comcast.net/looney/treehouse_reference_card.tif. Let me know if another graphics format would be more convenient.

-- Chuck