Re: [Icehouse] Having too many pyramids (Was: Treehouse referencecard)

  • From"Christopher Clark" <kitanin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 4 May 2006 11:25:12 -0600
On 5/4/06, Chuck Durfee <tangentier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your purple bag got *stolen* last weekend?  I'm very sorry to hear that!

 Well, my whole game bag, purple bag included, but yes.  For no
readily apparent reason it's covered under the house insurance,
however, so re-accumulating everything shouldn't take _too_ long.  =P

Oddly enough, the only duplicate stash I have is yellow as well.  We all
live in a yellow submarine, I guess.

 Don't you see?  Yellow is the color of sand!  It's a message from
the Ancient Egyptian Razor-Sharpening Aliens!  =D

--
Christopher Clark